The process to apply for a dream is as follows:
Download application form* here
Fill out, print, sign (twice) and date
Obtain Doctor's statement
Submit written application to:
Dream Weavers of Southern Colorado - Post Office Box 212 - Pueblo, Colorado 81002
For information: Phone - 719-557-4837.
The following criteria are to be utilized in considering all applications:
1. Applications must be made on the application form provided and must be signed by the appropriate parent or legal
guardian and the child's treating physician.
2. Application will be accepted on behalf of children who are residents of Southern Colorado; however, other applications
may be accepted and reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
3. Applications will be accepted on behalf of children ages 2 to 18 with life threatening illness.
4. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion or sex.
5.Applications will be referred to and reviewed by Dream Weavers Board Members. The application forms will be filled
out by parents and physician. Applications may be require to submit supporting medical information to the Dream
Weavers Board including medical records and written reports from treating or consulting physician. Whether or not to
approve the application for the child and family to be part of the Dream Weavers Organization shall be the sole discretion
of the Dream Weavers Board of Directors.
6. After the application has be approved the Dream Director will schedule a Family Orientation which will be
scheduled during a board meeting (meeting are held the 2nd Monday of the month). Board members will explain what
Dream Weavers Organization dreams and events include. It will also give families a chance to ask questions about the
7. Applications will be acted upon and applicants will be notified pre phone call as to whether or not the application has
been approved or rejected within sixty days after receipt of the application of Dream Weavers of Southern Colorado.
8. If you have any questions or concerns please call 719-560-4837
*Attached application forms that must be filled out completely and signed by the parent or legal guardian and the child's treating physician.
Contact us by:
PO Box 212
Pueblo, CO 81002
Phone: 719-560-4837 (answering service)